Monday, August 18, 2008

why blog?

its a simple question really, why blog? there are millions of people out there pouring out content to blogs and forums and groups all over the internet all the time, so what makes me think i have anything to contribute? well the short answer is i don't, no big truths, no insane philosophy's to spread. The real reason I'm bloggin is for me, i spend a lot of time in my head turning over thoughts and having imaginary conversations with people and it's just time to let some of it out, not for anyone else out there but for me. Moving on, this blog will have i guess a few distinct types of posts; the first will be just rants about whatever, the second will be the various meandering fantasies that i have during the day while by brain shuts off during my boring ass job, another may involve some of the journals that i wrote while i was in Israel. see after high school i spent a year abroad in Israel and i wrote a journal while i was there, i might just do some editing to them and post them here. lastly i will be blogging about religious Judaism, yes i know thats a random thing, but its been a hugr part of my life and there are some things i need to express about it. as i said this blog is for me. Well that's all i have for now, for the two people who will ever read this enjoy!

No comments: